- Innovative "all metal" hot end features a detachable filament guide and nozzle module "DFGNM"
- All metal design" enables working with polycarbonate at 280- 300 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end.
- Reliable design: enabling strong filament gripping by using high torque 1:13 gear motor and stainless steel 303 hobbed gear with special teeth profile.
- Continuous idler bearing preload adjustment using 2 set screws.
- Easy opening service door that does not change idler springs preload, while opening and closing the service door
- Smooth filament feeding design that prevents the filament from being stuck after passing the hobbed gear.
- Tested with PLA, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon and PVA.
- Motor: Nema 11 Step Motor.
- Rated current/Phase: 0.67 Amps
- 6.2 VDC :Rated voltage/Phase
- Fan: 40x40x20 size, 12VD
- Heater: 12V
- Thermistor: 100K ohm NTC thermistor
- 1:13 Planetary Gearbox
- Materials: black anodize Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Brass.
- Filament size: 1.75mm
- Nozzle size: 0.35mm and 0.5mm
- Total weight: 440 gram
Manufacturer can provide solid models of the extruder assembly and reference design for mounting plate
Micron 3DP extruder is priced at $289.95
here is the dual head version: